📺 Legion of Super-Heroes DC Fandome Watchalong Saturday Sept 12 2 pm ET / 11 am PT 📺

For some reason I had assumed that their youth was just part of the concept, so I wasn’t expecting them to suddenly grow up. Then I started reading the books and realized I should have been expecting that.

1 Like

Timberwolf definitely is one of the more fun characters.

2 Likes

Timberwolfbwas one of the more fun characters in this show. And his season 2 episode was fantastic and memorable.

2 Likes

I love that they’re all fans of the comics.

2 Likes

It’s fun to hear them talk about prep and coffee.

2 Likes

I wonder why the network wanted a second Superman.

Maybe to be closer to that recent Superman movie of 2006.

1 Like

That’s an interesting question. Why double the Superman?

1 Like

Maybe, but if so, the original Superman from Season 1 seemed closer to the Superman Returns.

They should have doubled down on Saturn Girl :ringer_planet:

2 Likes

I didn’t realize she did the voices for Triplicate girl too

1 Like

Well they kind of did since the same actress was Triplicate Girl (and others).

2 Likes

And even if the network asked for another Superman like character, why create a new one, when you’ve got Mon-El right there? Or Connor Kent/Kon-El, if you really need it to be a clone?

1 Like

For sure future Superman added to the drama of what might happen with Brainiac in the future

1 Like

I do need to get a legion ring one of these days

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever looked at the voice cast before, but there are so many recognizable names in this show.

2 Likes

I definitely ran to my shop to get the first issue of Bendis’ Legion to make sure I got there before they ran out of those rings.

2 Likes

So validating to know I wasn’t nuts for seeing Brainy’s crush.

1 Like

Season 3 question

2 Likes

I’d also like to know why it ended up not getting picked up for a third season.

2 Likes