📺 Legion of Super-Heroes DC Fandome Watchalong Saturday Sept 12 2 pm ET / 11 am PT 📺

[Legion Fan Club] (and other interested parties) Legion of Super-Heroes DC Fandome Watchalong Saturday September 12th at 2 pm Eastern / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT (MST)

We will plan on having a Watchalong this coming Saturday September 12th at 2 pm Eastern / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT (MST) for the DC fandom panel about the Legion of Super-Heroes complete series coming out on Blu-ray. The stars and showrunners will be chatting about the series!!!

Legion of Super Heroes - Panel Legion of Super Heroes - Panel

losh dc fandome

Legion of Super Heroes: The Complete Series has arrived on Blu-rayTM courtesy of the Warner Archive Collection, and the stars and showrunners are assembling to reminisce about the popular 2006–2008 TV series from Warner Bros. Animation. 30 min

I will post the link to the recorded event here in this announcement Saturday as soon as it is active.

Getting closer to Showtime! I’ll post the link here as soon as it’s available for us to use at 2:00 p.m. Eastern / 11:00 a.m. Pacific today.

1 Like

With the technical difficulties, is this still starting at the originally scheduled time?

It’s working now

1 Like

So yes, then.

10 minutes to Showtime

1 Like

Thanks.

And sorry. That last comment was supposed to end in a question mark.

1 Like

Woohoo

1 Like

1 minute

make sure it’s set

gooooo

1 Like

nice

1 Like

Young Justice director!

1 Like

The voice of Brainiac 5

1 Like

I would love to hear that other pitch for CN.

Discussing the differences between season 1 and season 2 @nu52

1 Like

As someone who didn’t read Legion before watching the show, that time jump between seasons was shocking.

1 Like

I hadn’t read much Legion either, but I liked having distinct stories between seasons

1 Like

Wow, she kinda looks like Saturn Girl today, might be deliberate lol.

2 Likes