Legion Fan Club!

I’m also a Legion fan, so just added this club membership - more of the Silver Age version and honestly not that familiar with some of the 1980s/1990s stories but I read and enjoyed the collection of most of Levitz’s pre-FP work the follows from Cereal Lord’s one LoSH arc. And yes, some of the comments here are on-target - there’s a lot of SA LoSH I’ve read or am familiar with that’s not the app.

3 Likes

Welcome.

For sure, our club has folks who are most fond of just particular decades of Legion goodness, depending on their age and when they got “hooked” on Legion!

2 Likes

Here’s our live chat room as well

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s not letting me add it right now, it appears, but as long as I get an email alert, I’ll be able to participate, I’m sure - that’s how I got into the Superman one.

3 Likes

If that keeps happening just reach out to the mods

5 Likes

In case anyone is interested.

4 Likes

As it’s not ScreenRant or worse, I’ll let it slide this time! :wink:

3 Likes

A Legion Christmas

4 Likes

Nice! I greatly miss having the Legion of Super-Heroes animated series available here on the site like it was a few years ago.

3 Likes

It’s not on anything now? I took it for granted cuz it was always on something. I decided I wanted to watch it …again…when it was on HBO. It was gone & I looked for it everywhere for a long time, then gave up. Figures it’d disappear as soon as I want to watch it….
That’s awesome @RexRebel !!! That’s what I need to do, just own it.

3 Likes