[Legion Fan Club] Reflecto Revealed at Last! Monthly Reader Year 3 Month 7 aka 2.58 years in!

I’m gonna be a bit more reluctant on this. There’s a ton of writers who’d want a chance to write something like this, and we haven’t really heard dialogue from half the team in 14 Bendis issues (more including Millenium. We’ve literally heard NO WORDS from Shrinking Violet despite her being in the background constantly, although that looks like it’ll change soon).

But whatever, WB. We literally won’t see the fruits of this tree for a couple years at best. And that’s, ultimately, what I’m hoping for.

2 Likes

Yeah I just caught this on the news feed. I think it’s exciting that Legion is in the news so much. Hope to be alive to see this rollout.

By the way, it occurred to me in the night Legion will be showing up in the Flash show, but better yet, his daughter I believe is going to join the Legion maybe even this season.

She does go by the name XS, right?

4 Likes

Speaking of XS, she really shows up strong in this particular reading we just finished up.

4 Likes

I had heard the Tinya news, but not XS! Where did you hear that? That sounds pretty interesting. I’ve been avoiding the latest season of the Flash, but I keep reading signs that I should probably start watching it again!

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t hear it I’m guessing

2 Likes

Nostra-Don-el

3 Likes

I’ve been avoiding spoilers on Flash just b/c I haven’t gotten to em yet. Waiting on my dvr. Been too many good shows lately. Haven’t closed those out yet.

2 Likes

Me as well, I’ve still got to watch last season, damn netflix, disney+, hbomax, paramount+ and hulu, too many shows to watch. Oh, and Amazon Prime.

2 Likes

Yep I’m with ya’. I Googled best shows to stream right now. Wrote em all down & everyone of em was incredible. Still one I haven’t gotten to yet- Catastrophe on Netflix. Wanna watch MacGruber the series on Peacock so bad. But, only one episode for free then gotta pay. Same with Yellowjackets. Watched one cuz it said free on Pluto app. Watched it, it was unreal. Just based off the pilot I already know it’s incredible!!! Same deal tho, pilot only, then pay per episode or for the app itself.

2 Likes

LOL

Well, it’ll be interesting to see what they do. XS in the Flash isn’t the Legion’s Jenni and she’s not from the 31st Century.

2 Likes

details details lol

2 Likes