[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

Yeah, Brin’s basically me every day at dinner.

I love this particular comic so much…

5 Likes

Not to worry… Bugs got it all sorted out!

4 Likes

hhahaahah. They should do that to Wolverine too lol.

5 Likes

I was almost late with these…Validus.

5 Likes

They call him
Val
al
al
al al
i-dus

They call him
Val
al
al
al al
i-dus

(spanish guitar interlude)

4 Likes

Pulsar Stargrave

4 Likes

Nice! and not to be confused with Starfinger 1, Starfinger 2 or Starfinger 3

4 Likes

2 Likes

Boo hiss … but seriously I mean that guy really is an intriguing villain.

3 Likes

He is the arc with Karate Kid was amazing, as well as his intro and betrayal of the Legion.

3 Likes

Yep. I just finished the first arc of the Baxter v3 run. I really liked that story and he was an over the top villain in the best of ways.

3 Likes

I’m on my 5th reread of Final Crisis. On the Legion of 3 worlds section. Was going to post some amazing time trapper pics. But, it was my bday so I was trying to get everything I wanted to get done, done lol.

2 Likes

Don’t know if y’all have seen it or not, but here’s an image from the winter special coming out next month. Actually, its a full page! We see a couple of characters we haven’t seen for a while!

This is from the 'Tis the Season to be Freezing release coming soon. Travis Mercer on pencils!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, faithful [Legion Fan Club] member!!!

3 Likes

Whoa!

3 Likes

Ty @Don-El I’m about to jump off, got some issues to deal with. That means a lot tho. We’ve known each other since this site opened literally lol. Ttys…

2 Likes

Hey, Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

I’ll do some panels from leaves in just a bit, but first I need to see if what I purchased yesterday at a local comic shop is also on DC Universe Infinite.

4 Likes

Yep they’re both here as I should have known.

Oh well only $3 each, I’ll live.

Friday I guess the subs are taking the day off

4 Likes

Is 262 is a trip. You get Ayla and Jo making out in front of everyone while their other halves are on mission at the circus, and the Brande team ends up on a naked wheel of doom! :smiley:

3 Likes