[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

Gates kind of snuck in during a time I wasn’t buying a lot of Legion, so I get him confused with this guy who was around before Gates. Coincidence??

4 Likes

Well anyway I’m very eager to see what this new Legion will be from Bendis and maybe we can ask in chat with him here on the site in the next year about his thinking with all that.

4 Likes

Have you heard something we haven’t? :wink:

3 Likes

I just hope the idea isn’t cancelled before it hits print

3 Likes

I just hope the title gets out of limbo! Seven or eight months without a peep. (at least as far as solicitations)

3 Likes

Last time it was about 5 years, … … … Not counting a few odd appearances.

4 Likes

There was some Twitter hint by Bendis a couple of weeks ago about some new Legion concept.

4 Likes

I know that last month or something he said something like “new news coming soon” or something equally as vague. Is that what you’re talking about?

3 Likes

Bendis will be taking up Justice League before he does anything with the Legion again. He’s said that he’s interested in doing more with the Legion - but not really what or when, or even if DC agrees with that sentiment.

3 Likes

Maybe Orko IS Gates since we never see orko’s face or body features.

Also any love for Quislet?

5 Likes

I think Quislet was a neat idea.

I had this idea in the reboot that it would be a familiar of sorts to Kinetix since they have the same power-set, and there was that uniqueness rule that had to be dealt with.

4 Likes

One’s Magic and One’s Science. But everything Quislet inhabited, later decomposed or broke down. Life Lass also has somewhat similar powers.

4 Likes

A Panel from me for today (Wednesday)
Who can guess its source?

2 Likes

Good… morning?

4 Likes

@kevin_oyer.50320 Busy day at work, almost done. I did find that this is the fourth Insect Queen for the Legion and that it’s supposed to be in v 4 of LoSH after issue 80 around 1996, but I still haven’t found the panel.

3 Likes

Legion Lost (2000’) #4: Brainy & Kid Quantum.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t think we’ve read that one officially yet, that should be fun.

3 Likes

Surely a moment as auspacious as this is somewhere in our Digital Library… let me go look.

I mean, the first appearance of gold flight rings, hello

3 Likes

bzzt nope

Flight ring Adventure #329

Flight Belts Adventure #306

3 Likes