Welcome back fellow Legendary Island of Misfits! Sorry I am a day late but I wanted to catch up on that great Elseworlds crossover.
How great was it to see Gary as the Legends representative on the annual event? I could totally see him geeking out over other heroes/villains.
Here are my thoughts on this week’s episode:
- Again with a red-head but this time he is a magical being.
- Love the A-team intro for the all-guy Legends. Even down to the font in credits and shooting without any blood loss.
- Let me coin it here: Ray-mbo
- I liked the meta message about missing calls from Barry, Oliver and Kara. Must be that time of year again.
- I like when time travel shows explain how the timeline became what it was. It made sense for fairy godmother to turn Z into a cat. Or that unicorn at Woodstock killed Sara leading to shoot first mentality
- Speaking of Crisis crossover, realized John was Psycho Pirate in this episode as he remembered both realities
- Gary was clueless that he mentioned shapeshifter but really thought he was talking to future Gary
- Hard to get upset over deaths in shootout at bureau when techno beat plays
- Hank’s Angels next?!? Love the retro of this episode.
- I think I have heard those songs the puppets sing on my kids’ shows. At least similar enough to hurt my head
- Why does Rory get the magical wish fulfillment again?
- Haywood’s death by garden gnome.
- Nice to see Legends getting respect at the bureau of even if only after death
- Poor Gary as Charlie was almost ok he died in one reality
- To paraphrase Quantum Leap: John had to put wrong what once was right ( Des alive)
- Meeting Charlie is what kept Legends from being killers
- Mind is no longer split in two but heart is. Poor John
- Rory and Ava bonding over snickerdoodles and novel
- Finally left with reveal Des is the one behind Hank and is possessed by Neron on earth
Well I wish I had a jump ship as the next episode isn’t until April?!?
Hope to hear your comments and until next time, remain legendary!