Legends currently best Arrowverse show

Yep…I’m going there. I love the whacked feel of the show and Constantine is a great fit. Nothing against Flash, Arrow and Supergirl; I just think Legends is more consistent. They are the best “team” on CW hero shows.

I think having another Speedster on Flash, albeit Flash’s daughter and the future newspaper indicating timeline trouble, seems too repetitive IMO.

Black Lightning is apparently in its own universe which is a good idea. Tonality wise, just a wise move to keep it separate from Arrowverse fluffyness.

5 Likes

I’m done with the Arrowverse or at least until after the upcoming crossover. So glad Black Lightning is in its own universe

1 Like

I agree that they’re the best “team”. I consistently enjoy the show and embrace its wackiness. It’s nice to have one show that doesn’t take itself too seriously and just has fun.

I like that all of the characters’ storylines are interesting, which is a big feat since there are so many characters.

1 Like

I mean, they essentially defeated the “big bad” with a Care Bear stare. That is so crazy! I remember saying to myself “what did I just watch?!” I know I’m in for joy ride on the crazy train every time I watch it. If I want something serious, I can watch literally any of the other DCTV shows. This one is delightfully different.

1 Like

I’m in your boat. Time travel, hot strong chicks, some of dcs best characters in a revolving door style set up, humor, insanity, black magic, and again Time Travel!!!

1 Like

Legends is crazy and goofy beyond words, and what gets me hooked is the fact that they embrace all of it. Ray and Nate being Bronies!!! Mick being… well Mick. This show is incredible and it is one of the best shows on TV in general. Wonderful thread.

2 Likes

Yep, Legends is the best Arrowverse show! They embrace the craziness and all of the characters just have amazing chemistry.

2 Likes

At the moment, I agree.

I have more fun watching Legends than any of the others at the moment (which is not intended to be a knock on Flash, Supergirl, Arrow or Black Lightning).

1 Like

I agree Legends is “crazy fun”, but Arrow is my favorite CW DC show.

1 Like

Legends has my favorite moment of the 'verse so far: “Go kick his @$$ Beebo!”

We need Beebo toys.

2 Likes

I appreciate how dumb the show knows it is, which is refreshing in comparison to the other arrowverse shows which have no idea how dumb they are.

The legend are cool but they don’t have my favorite character any more Captain “COLD” :comet::snowflake:

1 Like

I know we’re only like 5 episodes in(I think?), but I’m not loving this new season of Legends all that much. I think in the last season it toed the line of absurd comedy very well, but for this season, they crossed that line entirely and now that’s all the show is. The second season is still my favorite so far. Season 2 hit all the right beats with me, and even Season 3 was alright, and better than Season 1, but as of right now, Season 4 is the weakest imo.

I have more fun watching arrow bc I’m a big fan of the vigilantes in the DC Universe and I connect with it a lot more than all the other shows. This season so far is great but I still don’t like felicity. Tons of Batman references as well

KillerFrost

Never fear, with legends characters come & go nonstop, I was upset when he left the 1st & 2nd x along with Vixen (who’s basically back now) the beauty of time travel is the wave rider could be scooping him up next wk for all we know.

Arrow will always be my favorite.

its flash or arrow, supergirl and legends cant even compete

1 Like

Absolutely agree. I enjoy the others well enough, but legends is truely something special. The perfect balance of fun, and dramatic. And i think constantine is the best character they could have possibly brought in with the exception of zatana who i hope gets some arrowverse love in the near future.

Here is a pitch maybe even a sort of justice league dark show with supernatural meets american horror story vibe.

1 Like

Legends reminds me a lot of the Keith Giffen Justice League International. Lots of humor and character interactions, but capable of being serious and making it work when it needs to be. It’s great.

1 Like