Leader of the Justice League (By Preference)

Alright everyone let’s have your picks and support of your preferred leader of The Justice League. Who should be in charge of it all?

12 Likes

Believe it or not, I have always viewed Superman as the unofficial leader. I guess it’s because one he’s one of the key founding members, but two because he’s an alien who goes up against other alien/extraterrestrial beings, it would just make sense to me that he would know more about how to deal with bigger threats that the Justice League often faces. I just think he’s too nice of a guy to actively walk around with a leader sash.

14 Likes

Martian Manhunter, he has been there from the beginning making things easier for everyone. Golden age, silver age, Detroit, bwaa haha, J’onn has always been there.

10 Likes

I’ve always liked J’onn as the leader.

Almost every member of the League makes sense as the leader but I just like a Martian Manhunter led League, it gives everyone else their own space to be themselves.

11 Likes

Superman. This image speaks for itself:

Supes Elephant

10 Likes

What the hell is this?

7 Likes

For the longest time, I’d have said Batman. That being said, I think Martian Manhunter is the best leader for the JL

6 Likes

It’s Superman… hitting an elephant with a shoulder block… while a little girl weeps.

7 Likes

Superman, followed closely by Black Canary.

5 Likes

Classic Superman. :person_shrugging:

8 Likes

Just as Siegel and Shuster intended!

5 Likes

Superman

8 Likes

I mean, is there any other choice?

The original members are in awe of him

Batman gives his blessing and approval (not that it’s needed)

Everyone trusts his leadership. Everyone.

6 Likes

J’onn.

4 Likes

Leadership requires diplomacy, which is why my vote is for Wonder Woman.

6 Likes

Prime Ministers such as J’onn may come and go, but the President/ Head of State of the JLA will always be Superman.

6 Likes

Okay. Now follow up. Why?

4 Likes

I like to leave some things up for interpretation.

3 Likes

I agree, Wonder Woman. Just because Superman is the most powerful does not necessarily make him the best leader. The only knock on Wonder Woman is she can be the most ruthless member.
My second pick would be Aquaman as he has experience in leading a nation.

3 Likes

I do not think the case for Superman is based on power, it is based on his compassion.

6 Likes