📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 22 FINALE, 16 May, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Season finale needs to go out with a bang, let alone the series finale

1 Like

Did Tina’s “military cure” brainwash Barry to make him fall in love with her?

1 Like

Was that the same Marsha Clark playing Denise Cowan? Gonna have to look it up

Nope, but she is listed as being on Empty Nest, Hear No Evil, and Terminator 3, so some great credits to her name

1 Like

OK, time to set up the Human Target watch along for next week and sign out for the night. Thanks for coming @AlexanderKnox, you were definitely missed @AntLeon and JayKay (whom I can’t find a tag for)

A rather cute nod to Denys Cowan.

1 Like

A couple eggs tonight

@Jay_Kay

1 Like

That’s why, I forgot it has the underscore

1 Like

I had wanted to be caught up so that my return from work Sunday morning would put me in front of my computer. but it didn’t work out that way. I am caught up, late but still Flash-Tastic. And now that it is Monday morning, my Sunday “work day” has thus come to a close.

Some thoughts even though the party’s over:
the penultimate episode had the best moment with the scantily clad ladies dancing on pedestals in the nightclub scene. Very upscale if they got a few of those dancers peppered about the club. Even outside! The leg shot of said dancers was the ultimate dance party trope.

The final episode had me focusing on Mark Hamill and some of the joker-ness that was yet to be a twinkle in his eye. James Jesse is surprisingly misogynist and a little too into boys’ night out. when he was first broken out and Prank wanted to make out, he says, “no time for mushy stuff”, but by the end of the scene he’s suddenly into it.

This week will fly like the rest and if they ask again, the answer is no since i put off my plans twice in a row. And this weekend is even more important because it kicks off what i call The Holiday Season. more on that in an upcoming post (assuming my agonizing deems it clever enough).

1 Like

By the same token, I think the all over the place style builds the insanity level for Jesse. So not making out then making out works…