📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 17, Saturday night, 11 April, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

“Captain Cold” comes to Central City this week. Will it be a new classic take, or terrible ice puns not seen since Batman and Robin (time travel sure is confusing :skull::alien::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Tune in and watch along with us to find out…

1 Like

three days, eleven hours, twenty minutes

1 Like

Just over 6 1/2 hours to go, hope to see some new faces tune in!!!

Just under 2 hours left. Ice puns welcome!!!

Off topic question, I’m rewatching Wonder Woman and had a thought. Does anyone else think Etta Candy and the men that helped Diana and Steve would be a great show for HBO Max?

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s enough for a full series, but maybe a mini or something. I know they did do a short following at least Etta after the movie that lead up to the Justice League movie.

1 Like

I just think they could have a few WWI adventures. Etta is just too great for one film…

seventeen minutes

1 Like

Tonight’s episode is a reminder of what we were missing on Superman and Wonder Woman series, super villains…

BTW, that Etta epilogue definitely sets up more adventures…

i did not see this etta short. more curses

1 Like

It’s not even 3 minutes but it’s a lot of fun

Link: DC Universe

1 Like

2 minutes

Quick note, I’m red dot again next Saturday. Got released last night b but no guarantee I will be able to join next week

Go time

Neon lunchbox radio

1 Like

That is the most 90s boombox I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

i like the terrace scenes. and the jazz sets the scene as …hot

1 Like

If I disappear, it will be because of thunderstorm-related internet connection shenanigans.

1 Like