📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 16, Saturday night, 4 April, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Deadly Nightshade, another favorite episode of mine, as well as most fans. Nightshade was such a great character and I wish we had gotten more seasons with more opportunities to bring him back. Silver lining, we got 2 awesome episodes and we can enjoy them forever!!! Hope everyone is making it through the quarantine well, and just know you are more than welcome if you need to escape the boredom. Always enjoy seeing new perspectives on a series I love so much…

1 Like

Sad news is we only have 7 episodes of The Flash left. Great news is we are getting closer to the Human Target watch along. That’s another 32 weeks of watch along viewing planned still. This service has been awesome for me, can you tell?

1 Like

Bump and link.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/deadly-nightshade/22fe317d-0acf-4195-ba41-bd3b92ec9cfe/

2 Likes

Just over 15 minutes everybody!!! Hope everyone is well and staying safe!!!

1 Like

1 minute

And go…

2 Likes

Stock footage start into a new Nightshade

1 Like

Sure is blue tonight…

1 Like

It’s funny that the older, grizzled crime fighter has the most advanced car I’ve seen in this series.

2 Likes

Jeri Ryan I believe

1 Like

Yeah, I think it is! Cool!

1 Like

New Nightshade, not the same old guy

1 Like

Yep, definitely not the old Nightshade.

2 Likes

lost track of time. and maybe behind

1 Like

And that’s why he’s Deadly Nightshade

1 Like

Barry’s at the werehouse with all the dead bad guys.

1 Like

the bad guy is on phone. with the reveal

1 Like

Gritty 90s Reboot Nightshade.

2 Likes

Not enough pouches and sharp pointy things. This feels more like gritty 00s, truly a trend-setter!

2 Likes

Nightshade looks like a sandman rip off

2 Likes