📺 Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 11, 29 February, 2020, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

“Beat the Clock” brings Angela Bassett to Central City. The series has really hit its stride at this point!!! Hope to see everyone this Saturday!!!
:flash_hv_1: :flash_hv_2: :flash_hv_3: :flash_hv_4: :flash_hv_5:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say I feel vindicated by @clarkewolfe on DC Daily weekly, as she said she loves the out of time look, since I have said that about this series all along…

2 Likes

Just over 56 hours away! Hope to see some old familiar faces able to return this week as well as new faces. And, of course, I always appreciate the regular crew of attendees. Human Target will take the place in about 13 weeks, so get in on The Flash while you still can…

1 Like

Just under 36 hours!!!

25 hours, 2 minutes

1 Like

Human Target? Interesting, I haven’t seen any of it or really read any comics with him. Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Technically, we should have already done the Human Target watch along, but that’s a whole other story. Glad to have you along for the ride and look forward to seeing you on the next run!!!

I never read the comic, but thought Human Target was just a good show.

1 Like

Same here. I still wish they would add the Rick Springfield version. Only like 7 episodes, but from what I have read, it was more accurate to the comic than the Fox series was. I have only seen a terrible quality copy of the pilot and it was really good. Clarence Clemons was replaced in it though, which is disappointing.

1 Like

7 episodes were aired. There has always been some Snyder-cut discussion about whether or not more episodes exist.

1 Like

I’m team Mark Valley Human Target. And not just because of the Lee Majors cameo.

1 Like

I enjoy both, but I am more for a faithful translation of the character. Plus Rick Springfield could sing AND act, Mark Valley never sang to my knowledge. :smile:

1 Like

I’ve either never seen the Rick Springfield version or just don’t remember.

2 Likes

He lived on a special effects plane. Forced perspective model shots

1 Like

ABC for 7 episodes just after The Flash was on CBS. Like me, you probably missed it.

so, presumably when the rights are worked out, it may return to the stable

1 Like

For our clock-beating session tonight, here’s the link:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/beat-the-clock/500fca58-c0ce-40a7-b126-f88f6aafab07/

1 Like

2 1/2 hours away, time to get your nap or watch a movie as you prepare for the leap day extravaganza!!! I mean, what better way to spend an extra day in the year than to late night watch along?

65 minutes

1 Like

Been awhile since I watched this episode, looking forward to seeing it again!!!