đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with The Flash episode 10, 22 February, 2020, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

“Sight Unseen” – We take a bit of a stumble from last week’s episode as we have the well worn trope of the invisible man. A week later we will get Angela Bassett in a pre-Tina Turner performance, but we must give every episode a fighting chance. Personally, I think this show is tremendous, especially with the restrictions it was still under from the network. Tune in and discuss your take along with the Scarlet Speedsters…

Also, for those who missed my post, I must keep bragging on the DC Universe. I received a care package from them recognizing me as a community hero. I wasn’t expecting or trying to get the recognition, but I couldn’t be more appreciative of the gifts!!! Thanks again to everyone at DC Universe who definitely need to be recognized for the tremendous job they do taking care of us fans and going out of their way to give us all such a great experience here!!!

1 Like

That is indeed a nice haul. the late night watch along is a club that formed before they added the club feature to this platform. And you run a clean ship.

thirteen hours fourteen minutes

1 Like

I am happy to do it. The late night watch alongs bring me quite a bit of joy and I am always happy to have new members show up while keeping our long timers…

I’m back to work, so I will drop this reminder of just over 7 hours away and I’ll see you tonight!!!

I may be invisible.

1 Like

four hours, twenty-two minutes

1 Like

10 (ten) minutes

1 Like

Everyone ready?

Paused and ready. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the invisible man/woman

Dude, she caught you red handed.

1 Like

Ruth just keeps popping up

1 Like

Horseracing? That must be interesting for Barry, thinking “I can go faster than all these dumb horses.”

1 Like

Does the guard think he’s asleep and dreaming?

is that sleepy guard?

1 Like

This opener in a nutshell:

1 Like

Mystery solved, invisible man. Good timing with the new movie

They’re making another Invisible Man movie?

1 Like

That’s a classic alarm. AROOGA AROOGA

1 Like