[man laughing]

1 Like

The Justice of the Swamp is very Twilight Zone

2 Likes

“I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend”

1 Like

Oh, wow. This really is Martin.

1 Like

Dude in the blue shirt reminds me of Tito Santana and Lex Luthor’s friend on Superboy

1 Like

It’s Jason Bateman’s little brother

1 Like

(In case you’ve never seen the film Martin, it’s about a young man who has been brainwashed from childhood to think that he’s a vampire.)

1 Like

I am glad you clarified, I was thinking of the sit-com and was wondering what it had to do with this episode

1 Like

I have never heard of this movie.

1 Like

“I haven’t done people…yet” is not a reassuring line, but it is VERY creepy

It’s a horror-drama from director George A. Romero. He made it between Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead.

1 Like

They just went full Lost Boys

1 Like

The “gay-raaj”

1 Like

Yikes. No wonder Ghost Wife was so complimentary of Ghost Husband for respecting consent. No one else in this universe does.

1 Like

If he is a vampire, shouldn’t he be able to use his heightened abilities and take out the abuser?

1 Like

I’m appreciating all the ghosts and vampires. We’re getting back into proper Swamp Thing territory.

1 Like

80s and 90s were wrought with taking a movie and making a TV show without the title/main character: Friday The 13th, Freddy’s Nightmares, Swamp Thing

1 Like

Just wish we had more ST

1 Like

Oh, of course. Swamp Thing actually fighting vampires. Preferably with John Constantine.

1 Like