đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Swamp Thing đź“ş

2022-02-13T04:00:00Z→2022-02-13T05:00:00Z

We continue along with our watch of :st_swamp_thing2:Swamp Thing :st_swamp_thing: from 1990 on Tubi. This week we will be watching season 2 episodes titled “Dead and Married” and “Powers of Darkness.” (Titles are according to Tubi to make it easier to follow along.) Look for a certain 80s megastar who returns to a DC television property after a guest starring role on :0_wonder_woman:. I will post the link to the first episode in the comments.

Remember, for the best experience possible:

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. I’ll try to give a warning when it is time to start
  3. start at 11 at the beginning of the first episode, after the first set of ads
  4. the more the merrier
  5. hit play and let it run as Tubi plays, no skipping

We are more than half way on our way through this fun series. Hope to see new faces each and every week!!!

1 Like

Less than 9 hours!!! Hope to see everyone, @AntLeon I’m reminding you early​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

So if I’m reading up on these episodes correctly, we’re starting with Beetlejuice and then moving on to George Romero’s Martin.

1 Like

I should be able to make it…

2 Likes

Less than 6 minutes

Queued and ready.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

2 minute warning

Also caught up on what I missed

1 Like

On your marks–1 minute

Get set…

Hit play NOW!!!

1 Like

How dare Will just ignore Tubbs

1 Like

I know the twist, but I’ll just assume that Will is racist.

1 Like

They been dead a LONG time there…

I gather this is the diversity episode.

1 Like

10 years and you think the car would not be damaged after being in the swamp all that time?

I think this premise actually works quite well for Swamp Thing. (Also, Alec is in denial about being dead.)

1 Like

But, you are dead, Alec

1 Like