đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-08-08T04:30:00Z → 2021-08-08T05:15:00Z

This is it, the FINAL Static Shock Late Night Watch Along!!! We will be watching the final 2 episodes of season 4 on HBO Max, “Kidnapped” and “Power Outage.”

Remember for the best experience possible:

1. we watch on HBO Max, no skipping
  2. watch on one device, type on another
  3. I try to give a warning when it’s time to start
  4. the more the merrier

Very important side note, my schedule is up in the air and there is no guarantee I will be here, so there may be no alert to start on time. However, I’m happy to report that @AntLeon @AlexanderKnox and @NUEXGUY are willing to carry on without me.

Don’t have a subscription to HBO Max? You can always watch on the DVD or BluRay if you have them. If not, no worries, we are switching to Tubi for Swamp Thing after this watch and Tubi is free for everyone with ads.

So come one, come all, tell your friends and watch along…

2 Likes

2 1/2 hours. Still have not heard if I’m staying at work or not. Keep the good juju going so I get to go home!!!

2 Likes

Also, how does everyone feel about switching to every other week for Swamp Thing, but starting at 11pm Eastern and doing 3 episodes? I am considering switching to 11am to 11pm at work, and I definitely won’t be able to run this on my weekend to work if I do. Let me know what you think…

1 Like

i have some 80s Columbo keeping me company…

1 Like

Looks like I might be getting released!!! Waiting to find out for sure. I’ll let you know for sure…

1 Like

On my way home, see you in an hour

1 Like

I have a correction to post: the Columbo was from 1990. Which would explain the impression of Nicholson’s dancing with the devil line.

1 Like

I have been watching S.W.A.T., the original series on Roku Channel. Something about the classics…

I almost got sucked into a Six Million Dollar Man episode.

1 Like

Love me some Bionic heroes!!!

5 minutes, is everybody ready?

I also hope everyone has gotten to watch The Suicide Squad already, but I won’t spoil anything here…

not yet. still debating on going to the theater. still should make an effort to see Black Widow…

1 Like

2 minute warning!!!

I am not going to the theater until this mess is all settled, and that appears to be no time soon by the anti-vaxxer population, unfortunately…

1 Like

Paused and ready? On you marks!!!

1 Like

Get set!!!

1 Like

they indeed suck. but i can be somewhat reckless

2 Likes

Hit play NOW!!!

1 Like

We start off with our heroes defeating themselves…

1 Like