📺 Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

don’t tell me that I missed it again

1 Like

I was thinking it would just be a redo next week, since the plan is already in place.

You didn’t miss it, they jumped the gun so to speak…

what plan is that

The plan that is the start of this thread. 3 episodes of Static Shock this Saturday leading to the final 2 episodes next week…

on what channel

1 Like

Static Shock is only available on HBO Max.

So, you may not be able to attend next week’s Watch-Along (unless you have an HBO Max subscription), but you definitely will be able to attend the Swamp Thing Watch-Alongs in a few weeks time on the platform ‘Tubi’ which is free to use without a subscription.

1 Like

I am assuming we’re sticking to the schedule and @AlexanderKnox and I are going to have to watch those three episodes again.

Which is cool. I should have paid more attention.

1 Like

Yeah, since I had already set up with the moderators, I figured it was best to carry on as scheduled

As our beloved @Alec.Holland stated it is exclusively streaming on HBO Max. The only other way to watch that I know of is if you own the DVDs. Totally understand if you can’t afford HBO Max subscription, so we will look forward to seeing you 2 weeks from Saturday when we start watching the 1990 Swamp Thing series on Tubi which is free with ads. If you need anything else, please feel free to ask me or the moderators, we are all glad to help…

1 Like

Just as long as no one makes fun of me. I’m very sensitive.

1 Like

when wil you do that

hey what up
wanna talk huh Leon

Am good. See you at show time

1 Like

I wanna get to know you

No more than usual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh. well call me Ant to start…

1 Like

hi Ant
my name is Thoma

1 Like

Just a reminder, we are going AS SCHEDULED with the 3 episodes mentioned in the original post. See everyone in just over 9 hours!!!

1 Like

still looking forward to it…

2 Likes