📺 Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Time for SheBack

1 Like

No cold opening this time

1 Like

Is this version remastered? It looks exactly like I remember it and I find that hard to believe.

1 Like

I thought it looked really clear

1 Like

3 minutes for me.

1 Like

Hit those skips and you will be closer to us at least :wink:

1 Like

It does. But that’s the thing. I remember it looking this clear and usually when I go back to stuff it looks more fuzzy and faded than I remember.

This looks great other the aspect ratio. Which I’m actually enjoying.

1 Like

Was everyone under her control actually zombie gray?

1 Like

Old STATIC just showed up.

1 Like

“Actually, I’m starting to see the resemblance.”

hahahaha

1 Like

oops forgot to watch the clock. completely absorbed in Legends. where is everyone?

3 Likes

In the second episode, but @NUEXGUY is about to finish the first episode

1 Like

I am 4 1/2 into the second

1 Like

Just started SHE-BACK

1 Like

A quick guide to the video media:

1. Swamp Thing (1982), directed by Wes Craven. This film led to the revival of the canceled Swamp Thing comic. That revival series would get a new writer in 1984, Alan Moore.

2. The Return of Swamp Thing (1989), directed by Jim Wynorski. The sequel incorporates a famous scene from one of Moore’s stories, but it’s otherwise more reminiscent of the pre-Moore Swamp Thing comics.

3. Swamp Thing (1990-1993), airing on USA Network. The TV series is only loosely related to the films, and it also has little connection to Moore’s run.

4. Swamp Thing (1990-1991), airing on Fox. The animated series lasted only five episodes and took some inspiration from the movies. The current writer of the comics, Nancy A. Collins, found it quite horrible. (It had a nice set of action figures, though.)

5. Swamp Thing (2019), airing on DC Universe. Yet again, this TV series sticks more closely to the 1970s comics, but it eventually adapted Moore’s first major arc.

2 Likes

Danny Cooksey is Hotstreak?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? He really changed from that whiny kid voice he had

1 Like

Wow. Thanks!

2 Likes

ALWAYS love your trivia you bring!!!

2 Likes

Down there. Down where? Sending my mind to the dirty place, THANKS Static and Gear

1 Like

These reporters must have part time jobs as stunt drivers hahahaha

1 Like