📺 Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Forgot about that one, not sure the timeline again

2 Likes

Schway? Is that a Wayne’s World reference?

2 Likes

No clue but I remember them saying it a lot in BATMAN BEYOND hahahaha. That’s where I learned it.

2 Likes

Welcome, always glad to see new faces in here!!!

1 Like

Thanks. No clue why I decided to jump in 5 minutes late into an event 4 seasons deep but this is so much fun to rewatch after all these years!

2 Likes

If you are going to jump in, this is a definite good choice for a jump in episode…

2 Likes
2 Likes

ALSO, we will be going to the 1990 Swamp Thing series after we run hrough the Static episodes…

2 Likes

I just need to remember to set notifications for these events. This is cool. Like live tweeting but less crowded.

2 Likes

Fell in love with SWAMP THING (moore’s run) back in December. Haven’t conusumed any video media though so this should be exciting!

2 Likes

Just got to the SCHWAY bit lmao

1 Like

It will be on Tubi, free with ads, so we might get a better turnout. Typically, I can always count on @AlexanderKnox and @AntLeon to be here. Not sure what happened to AntLeon, but he is definitely missed…

2 Likes

Maybe skip the credits at the end and the next episode opening and you might be back with us, or at least closer

1 Like

Yeah I had just seen someone link that the other day in another topic.

1 Like

I like these 2 as a duo. They play well against old man Bruce as well hahahahaha

1 Like

Could have been a whole new series, Static to the Future…

1 Like

I also like how everyone isn’t super quippy all the time. Miss this sense of humor.

1 Like

They learned nothing from Back to the Future, you are not supposed to see yourself from a different timeline, the consequences could be disastrous…

1 Like

These are #fax hahahahaha

1 Like

“I saw the future” and it made me think of “Batdance” by Prince, so fitting…

1 Like