đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-06-27T04:30:00Z → 2021-06-27T05:15:00Z

This week we watch the last 2 episodes of season 3, “Flashback” and “Blast from the Past.” We begin the final countdown on this series, 7 weeks to go. Heads up for anyone interested, @alxanderKnox tipped me off to Swamp Thing 1990 being on Tubi, so we will be watching that series after we get through with Static.

Reminders, for the best experience possible:

1. watch on one device, type on another
  2. we watch on HBO Max with no skipping
  3. I try to give a warning when it’s time to start
  4. the more the merrier

So, if you want to see some great post-90s animation and discuss it with others, be here for the next 7 weeks. If you would rather watch live action cheesiness that is a bit of a cult classic, come back after Static and join us for Swamp Thing 1990!!!

I wanna watch it

1 Like

Hate that we missed you this week. We run every Saturday night at 12:30am Eastern. We’re running through the rest of the Static episodes then we’ll be watching the 1990 Swamp Thing series on Tubi. Hopefully we will see you next week!!!

can you send me the link

1 Like

This is the thread for the chat. I don’t have the link, it’s on HBO Max. Maybe @AlexanderKnox can provide the link to the episodes? I never tried getting the link to HBO Max…

you have to pay for hbo max

1 Like

Yeah, there is no video on DCUI. The Swamp Thing watch along will be free from Tubi though…

I’ll do Tubi since it’s free

1 Like

Cool, look forward to seeing you here in a few weeks then!!! If you have Static on DVD, you can join that way too. Unfortunately, Static is only available with a purchase or subscription though.

how much I wanna get it

1 Like

Only you can decide. I own all 4 seasons and I also subscribe to HBO Max. We did discover that there are 2 episodes missing from HBO Max that actually are on the DVD editions.

Now that I’m about to finish Instinct, I picked up a few shows to avoid feeling any showhole effects.

1 Like

whaat shows did u end up getting huh

1 Like

8 minutes

8 minutes

1 Like

Evil season 2. SWAT Season 4. but i also started The Equalizer.

1 Like

I am watching the Stars in tee House episodes. I watched Kate & Allie, tonight I found Queer as Folk. Has anyone else found this show? It is a pretty good reunion series, not sure what else they have

I gave up on Equalizer, just never pulled me in

I dont blame you

1 Like

Less than 3 minutes