šŸ“ŗ Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern šŸ“ŗ

See? Sheā€™s not clingy.

1 Like

ā€œThe guy hasnā€™t cracked a joke in two days! ITā€™S NOT NORMAL!ā€ :laughing:

2 Likes

Is this the episode we get Gears?

I think thatā€™s a later season.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know about Richie being gay in the books. my initial impression when I first saw this show gave the impression that he was straight and he likes Static time with his Virgil time.

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t remember

He never actually wants to date anyone, but wants to spend all his time with Virgil. I never saw it when it aired, but after reading the first few issues, it is now obviousā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, for now any breeze with hero work for Richie has him like:

2 Likes

Yeah, the coding is strong with this episode.

1 Like

It all goes back to seeing what you want to see. If they donā€™t right out state it, you can see he is gay or you can see him as straight. Too bad people were so uptight (and still are) and this show could not be upfront about his sexualityā€¦

1 Like

I will presume my straight-ness makes me blind to itā€¦

2 Likes

Just gotta find a reason to throw out that super sayian moment from the first episodeā€¦

1 Like

Poor Slippy

1 Like

I am gay and did not see it originally, sexuality has nothing to do with itā€¦

2 Likes

Ainā€™t nothing wrong with wanting to hang with your bro!

1 Like

Moving on, as HBO naturally playsā€¦

1 Like

the rift is healed with the simultaneous line!

2 Likes

No there is not, but when you add the fact Ritchie is never interested in dating a girl in this series, but Virgil talks about girls all the timeā€¦

1 Like

I hate it when dinosaurs attack me

2 Likes

The ease of a TV worldā€¦

1 Like