đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-03-28T04:30:00Z → 2021-03-28T05:15:00Z

This week we watch season 1 episodes 9 & 10, “Winds of Change” and “Bent Out of Shape.” We get a familiar face returning this week, but it will be tough to beat the really deep and socially aware episode from last week. Will they outdo themselves or will last week be a bar set so high they can’t top it? Only one way to find out…

Remember, for the best viewing experience:

1. watch on one device, chat on another
  2. we hit play and let HBO Max play
    automatically, no skipping
  3. the more the merrier, tell everyone, invite
    your friends
  4. I try to give a warning when it’s time to start

Be here or be square, but you know you want to be at the cool kids’ table. If you have never joined a watch along, feel free to message me if you have any questions. I’m happy to host and would watch the shows by myself, but always hope for new faces to join the chat…

1 Like

For those who want to listen, we review the pilot episode of Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the Snyder Cut this week:

1 Like

Interesting tidbit here:

1 Like

Raising the banner! I hope that you all have a wonderful evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks again!!!

1 Like

1 hour 25 minutes

2 Likes

About 10 minutes…

1 Like

5 minutes, it’s the FINAL COUNTDOWN…

2 Likes

Do-do-DOO-DOO, doo-doo-DOO-doo-doo…!

1 Like

Glad it lives on for all, those of us who were there the first time around and those who came later, we ALL get the reference…

1 minute

1 Like

On your mark, cue up the episode…

1 Like

Get set, hope you have paused and are ready…

Am queued.

1 Like

Hit play NOW!!!

Few seconds early, but we GOTTA GET UP GOTTA GO

2 Likes

More in sync with my device’s clock

1 Like

I am using the clock on my laptop, which was really screwed up after the time change, went 2 hours ahead…

1 Like

What did your laptop tell you about the future?

2 Likes

Not enough to get rich…