📺 Late Night Watch Along 📺 Birds of Prey Episode 9, 2 November, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern

Mitch Pileggi makes his long awaited appearance (at least for me). Join us when we return the first Saturday of November.

2 Likes

sf

1 Like

Yay, we’re back!!! I missed the Late Night Watch-Alongs!

3 Likes

Wish I could have done it this week, but just not sure what time I’ll get home Saturday

1 Like

it’ll give me needed practice time. i’ll watch it by myself and improve my timing.

2 Likes

@biff_pow your timing has always been fine, not sure you can improve, but if you do, watch out…

1 Like

Here’s hoping we have a great turnout this week!!! Remember, you have an EXTRA HOUR!!! What better way to spend that hour than with the watch along???

3 Likes

Nice! It kind of feels like Xmas came early.

2 Likes

Christmas is every week on DC Universe!!!

1 Like

And I reviewed the Wonder Woman 77 Meets the Bionic Woman on my podcast this week. https://anchor.fm/chris-h79/episodes/Episode-11-e8g9ir

1 Like

DC Daily has jumped on the Prey bandwagon. it seems to be a mix of trash and praise. thoughts my fellow late nighters?

2 Likes

I enjoy their chats. However, I am going to take credit for us that we are the reason they decided to go back and discus BoP LOL

1 Like

i’m not really a podcast listener, but i listened to this episode and i really liked your spread of subjects!

and i wanted to link to jlwwsm’s very helpful instructions to set your account to help you follow wals 📺CW App Watch-Along📺 CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Part 1 of 5, SUPERGIRL, Monday Dec 9th, 6pmPT/9pmET

2 Likes

Less than 24 hours away!!! Biff and JL, your info and feedback is very welcome!!! I have missed our LAW and so excited to be back!!! Looking ahead, do we want to watch Flash 1990 or Human Target after the Birds?

1 Like

My vote is Human Target as i thought that was the plan when we were still 1.0

1 Like

hey, you can make a proper poll now that 2.0’s here! but if i can make a special request, could we fit two episodes of btas/tnba in between birds and the next show? hubcityquestion made the request during constantine and i never scheduled them.

1 Like

I’ll have to get time to figure out the poll. Batman animated would be awesome too.

1 Like

I didn’t have an exact plan, but I know HT and Flash received the most votes after BoP. HT is definitely in the running. I love that show too…

1 Like

thanks for considering it, @MovieAddict! the specific episodes are Batman: The Animated Series, “I Am the Night” and The New Batman Adventures, “Girl’s Nite Out”

1 Like

Why do i get the feeling there is something behind those two (2) episodes…

2 Likes