đź“ş Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey episode 6--Saturday 21 September, 2019, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

Huntress and Reese turn it up a notch and go undercover together. Everyone is invited to join the “Nerds of Prey” as well as the “Constanteam”

4 Likes

Be there or be square!

3 Likes

I’ve never seen birds of prey. How is it?

2 Likes

You should watch it. I advise seeing it before the watch along, but we would appreciate you joining us, lexcorp

3 Likes

Yea i wanna go through the whole season. I’ll give it a whirl!

3 Likes

Hope you enjoy and can join us Saturday night

3 Likes

I’m at it again, episode 5 is live now for my podcast if you want to listen: https://anchor.fm/chris-h79/episodes/Episode-5-e5en60

2 Likes

I just watched episodes 1 and 2. Im just wondering why helena has like superhuman powers and why dinah has some weird precognition dream powers.

2 Likes

If you watched Smallville, you know the creators chose to vary the canon and make their own story. If you watch it as a separate entity from the comics and don’t hold it to what you know of the characters, you might enjoy it better. Smallville was a great show, but it was nothing of the classic Superman story and everything was changed pretty much…

2 Likes

I’m trying to catch up and this episode with the baby is cute and Helena should adopt me

2 Likes

Yea i did watch smallville. Okay so its like gotham, kinda an else worlds storyline. Got it. I thought going in it was canonical, now i can enjoy it for what it is. That’s why i loved Gotham so much. Thanks. On episode 5 now!

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to having you join us!!!

1 Like

Just over 12 hours, get your snacks and naps now so you are ready to join us!!!

1 Like

Who thinks Helena will say something snarky?

2 Likes

That’s so unlikely, MisfitH

2 Likes

You have time to check out my podcast too, I’m definitely improving and getting to a pretty good one: https://anchor.fm/chris-h79/episodes/Episode-5-e5en60

2 Likes

without naming names, one of our leads is DEVOUTLY committed to the Just Smelled a Fart method of acting.

I set an alarm but I took melatonin AND benedryl, so I might need someone to set my house on fire at about 11:15

1 Like

Everybody! At 11:15 YOU MUST SCREAM “Hey, bif_pow! It’s TIME!!”

3 Likes

12:15 my zone…

1 Like

I just caught up! Lets go im ready!

2 Likes