šŸ“ŗ Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey episode 12 & 13, Saturday, November 23, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern šŸ“ŗ

Thatā€™s ok, I have that affect on people

2 Likes

Wait, Iā€™m confused, when it automatically starts the next episode, it runs through the credits.

From past experience, when watching multiple episodes the best way to keep everyone on the same time code is by using the WESN (Watch everything Skip Nothing).

Just let it play the credits and intros naturally, with no manual interventions or skipping.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I meant, but it does the 10 second countdown, not all the creditsā€¦

3 Likes

i just wonā€™t do anything. itā€™s my specialty.

3 Likes

Just under an hour, so Iā€™m spending the time honoring Michael J. Pollardā€¦

2 Likes

Michael Pollard was a great actor, he was great in Bonnie & Clyde and Dick Tracy. When he was in Superboy he really look like Mr. Mxyplk.

2 Likes

As good as Howie Mandel was, he couldnā€™t touch Pollardā€™s portrayalā€¦

1 Like

It even gives a countdown to the next episode. sometimes the next ep recaps, sometimes it doesnā€™t.

1 Like

I might make it this time. Iā€™m usually not up this late, but after finishing the podcastā€¦

It would appear the stars are aligning

2 Likes

itsriddling

iā€™m going to use this a lot iā€™m sorry

3 Likes

Hope you make it, itā€™s an event tonight!!!

1 Like

I canā€™t believe it, we did it! Weā€™re finishing a second season of the Late night watch alongs!

3 Likes

I probably wonā€™t be able to stay for the whole thing, but I stay for a few minutes at the very least.

2 Likes

The more the merrier, and I love having new watch alongersā€¦

1 Like

weā€™ll try not to be so interesting that you canā€™t tear yourself away, but itā€™s hard

1 Like

what was the 1st season?

1 Like

Constantine

2 Likes

Ah. Sorry i missed it.

2 Likes

youā€™re an honorary member of constanteam

2 Likes

Much obliged.

2 Likes