📺 Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey episode 12 & 13, Saturday, November 23, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Join us this week for the first (and I believe only) live action appearance of Clayface. Only 2 episodes left, get in on the fun before it’s too late…

EDIT: by popular demand, we will watch both episodes 12 &13 Saturday night. Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday…

3 Likes

I just checked my schedule, and I have some bad news. I know we have voted to not run on Thanksgiving weekend, and I still plan to run a special late night watch along for that weekend. I will be out of town on the 7th & I am red dot on the 14th, so I will not be able to run either of those weekends. It looks like the finale will be on 21 December. I don’t want to plan a watch and then not be able to show up. Hate to push it so far off, but it can’t be helped. (Red dot means if they need me, I will have to stay and work 3rd shift as well, in case you needed that clarified.)

1 Like

Just a thought - what if we watched both episodes on Nov. 23rd? Episodes 12 and 13. It would be a later night, but we’d finish the series.

2 Likes

I’m game. let’s see what everyone else thinks:

• Finish both episodes
  • Watch only one episode

0 voters

1 Like

I think if we wrap up the season, it won’t be hanging over our heads while we holidaze. Thanksgiving weekend can still be the special and the 7th & 14th can be whatever random nonsense we can conjure. With Xmas and New Year’s midweek, Dec 28 and Jan 4 might be surprisingly open. which would mean the next selection could theoretically start Dec 21.

the 7th can be a dry run without our fearless leader, and if that red dot activates, we’ll have some of the kinks worked out. or we can sit in a dark room staring at a powered off …whatever y’all use to stream DCU. as much of a ‘when the cat’s away, the mice will play’ guy that i am, i’d rather the random nonsense to just keep us in the habit.

2 Likes

Remember to vote if you want to watch the last 2 episodes in one night. If we do, which It is looking like we will, it will pay homage to the original series finale broadcast, as the last 2 episodes were aired together the same night. See, we have so much reason to run it this way…

2 Likes

it’ll make it an event, too!

2 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

Closed the poll with a unanimous decision to watch both episodes. We will let the 2nd episode start automatically rather than sit through all credits…

1 Like

Sweet! did the poll have enough of a turnout?

1 Like

Apparently, not everyone gets a vote…

1 Like

I closed it because it was less than 24 hours and everyone that voted chose both episodes. I think we had 4 votes, which is most of our group, and I would have made 5, but didn’t vote. Even if 3 more votes came for no, it would have been both episodes.

On a sad note, I suggest watching the Mr. Mxyzptlk episodes of Superboy to honor the memory of Michael J Pollard who we lost today. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Then there was a decent enough turnout; which may have been for naught.

2 Likes

Just under 4 hours until the double shot finale…

2 Likes

2 hours 17 minutes
So we are sticking with plans? No disrespect to the guy…

1 Like

Can’t wait. I’m currently enjoying the Whitney Moore classic Birdemic 2. I hope the evening is going well for all of you, too.

2 Likes

Will you all sign my yearbook :sob:

3 Likes

Yes, we are running the last 2 episodes tonight. We will not run through the credits, but let it automatically start the last episode. 2 hours away, I’m watching the 101 Dalmatians live action, my favorite breed of dog…

2 Likes

I already have to deal with advising the making of a yearbook 5 days a week, so I may be a tad grumpy about it.

2 Likes