Last week of Young Justice till June

How have you liked the season so far from 1-10? I think it’s a 9.5/10. I think the first 9 episodes are better than the first 9 of the first two seasons. The only thing that O don’t like is that the characters from season 2 like Blue Beetle and Bart Allen, haven’t been getting good screen time. But I do understand that there is a limit to the amount of characters you can put at once.

Love it! It’s lived up to my expectations and then some.

2 Likes

I give this season a solid 9 out of 10. I love the characters they introduced, especially Halo. I lost my mind when I finally saw Orphan aka Cassandra Cain in action. I agree with you. They haven’t given much screen time to the previous characters that we love, but it’s understandable. After this week’s release, I don’t know how I’m going to last until June for the second half of the season. :weary:

1 Like

Doom Patrol good sir!

…and other schtuff too =)

1 Like

I’m really enjoying it so far IMO and tbh I like how DC is making us “savor” these episodes so far by making us wait for the rest of the season. I wouldn’t mind waiting at all until June. I’m just glad they revived the series to begin with.

I dont mind waiting till june to continue watching ive really enjoyed the season so far. However dont get me wrong im glad the series is back but i would really love if a different animation company was hired. Its just my opinion but the animation in the first 2 seasons was way better.

That’s kinda annoying. Oh well, at least I’ll have time to rewatch 1 and 2.