LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG, 3/30 9:00 PM EST: Batman: Assault on Arkham

LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG, 3/30 9:00 PM EST: Batman: Assault on Arkham

It’s been a great ride, but at the end of this month we bid farewell to a number of Batman movie titles from our library. It’s a time to soon get reacquainted with a whole slate of movies which are returning to our library, but also a bittersweet time to recognize what we’ve got while we have it. Please join me on March 30th, when we’ll be watching one of the more underrated gems of the Batman collection: Assault on Arkham, a Suicide Squad-oriented film set in the Batman: Arkham video game universe – but one which can be totally appreciated on its own whether you’ve played it or not. A lot of people have called it the “good” Suicide Squad movie. Hell, I’ve called it that. Let’s all take this last opportunity to enjoy it together! Just remember to learn the lesson of Captain Boomerang: part of life is the ability to let things go.

And now, those time tested @Applejack written guidelines:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 8:15 pm EST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

Hope to see you all there!

5 Likes

Im ready! I’ll just be here waiting for you guys

1 Like

Im still here. Not too long to go now

3 Likes

20 minutes! Be ready!

2 Likes

3 minutes!!!

Three minutes now! Getting myself paused and ready. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the banner, @Applejack! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Go

Here we gooooo!

I kinda hate that New 52 era peeling DC logo

Waller rules in this.

Riddler’s HQ really invokes the Arkhamverse aesthetic.

Different actor, but this Riddler feels just as infuriating as he is in the games.

3 Likes

Arkhamverse Riddler is best Riddler.

1 Like

I can’t hear or look at riddler without being annoyed beyond belief after the Arkham games

“No, I have Google, like the rest of the world.”

Dang, I thought Waller was supposed to imprison them before she blows up their brain.

2 Likes

Kevin Conroy in the HOOOOOOUSE

2 Likes

Oh I agree, it’s just after trying to 100% those games enough times, I just wanna punch him every time he accuses me of cheating.

3 Likes

Photosensitivity warning

1 Like