LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG, 12/30 9:00 PM EST: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

2020 will bring big changes to the DC Universe library, which means it’s time to say farewell to some of our favorite DC movies. Join me for a five night event from December 26th to December 30th every night at 9:00 PM EST for another chance to bid goodbye to a classic DCU film.

Tonight: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, which ushered in a new era for DC animated films… just as January will usher in a new era for DC Universe!

For those who have never participated before, here are the rules:

1. Make sure you have a DC Universe subscription!
  2. For best results, cue up DC Universe on two devices: one for watching, and one for commenting on this thread!
  3. To ensure you’re synced with the other viewers, make sure you start your video EXACTLY at 9:00 PM EST!
  4. If you lose your place, pay attention to the clock. For instance, if it’s 9:15, that means we’re exactly 15 minutes into the movie!
  5. Because these movies will be delisted soon, they may not appear in the regular spaces. If you can’t find it, search for it manually!

And as always, as long as at least one of you RSVPs, I’ll be here to host the affair! I hope to see you there!

2 Likes

The final watch along of the year starts in 11 hours away! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: Hoping to make it for the watch-along tonight

1 Like

Just over an hour to go!

I’ll be there! Gosh I’ve seen this so many time. I love it!

2 Likes

IMO, one of those rare adaptations that are even better than the comic. Keep the good stuff and trim the fat.

3 Likes

10 minutes!

2 Likes

Due to being sick, sorry I’m going to miss this one, have fun watching.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s too bad. Hope to see you next time!

2 Likes

Get well soon, RF! Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

Buffering now to watch this in glorious 1080p.

1 Like

Oh! Good idea!

Ready and waiting.

Hope you feel better soon @Reaganfan78!

3 Likes

Less than a minute to go! :grin:

Go time. :smiley:

1 Like

Starting now!

1 Like

Man I hate that New 52 era logo

“You’re supposed to stop for people who need help!”