LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG, 12/27 10:00 PM EST: Wonder Woman (2009)

One of the few good scenes from that movie, TBH.

1 Like

You know, Artemis looks a lot like she eventually would in the current RHATO run.

2 Likes

True, but man Steppenwolf was so underwhelming

Yeah, I can see that, especially the color of her hair.

Ambassador Wonder Woman is the best Wonder Woman.

2 Likes

The Wonder Fam needs more exposure for sure

1 Like

I love Diana’s secret identity.

1 Like

Man, such a good teaser for a sequel that will never really get.

2 Likes

yay Cheetah!

And that’s our show! Thanks for joining me for Night 2 of our Last Chance Watch Along series. Please join me again tomorrow at 9:00 PM EST for WATCHMEN: UNDER THE HOOD!

2 Likes

That was a good movie, thanks!

Great movie – looking at it with more critical eyes I can see some flaws, specifically around the way they did Steve Trevor, but Fillon’s chemistry and charisma in the role makes up for it.

3 Likes

Never watched that before, so I’m looking forward to trying it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If, and really hoping it is, the Wonder Woman 84 movie does well, I hope they try to expand her supporting characters like Artemis and other villains like Giganta

3 Likes

Patty Jenkins is apparently planning on producing an Amazons film, so I think we’ll definitely get some of them there.

2 Likes

I feel this movie was rushed skipping the small but no less important parts of what makes WW"s story.

2 Likes

If we’re getting a movie on the Trench we best damn well be getting an Amazons movie

1 Like

Thanks @HubCityQuestion for the awesome watch-along! Until next time

Yeah, like it feels like this takes place in the course of a night, and it’s hard to see why she’s convinced man is worth saving when her only exposure to it is Steve trying to get in her star-spangled pants.

2 Likes

well fellas that was fun ,till next time. and great job on the WAL @HubCityQuestion by the way.

1 Like