LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG, 12/26 9:00 PM EST: Superman II

2020 will bring big changes to the DC Universe library, which means it’s time to say farewell to some of our favorite DC movies. Join me for a five night event from December 26th to December 30th every night at 9:00 PM EST for another chance to bid goodbye to a classic DCU film.

Tonight: Superman II! Featuring Christopher Reeve, Margot Kidder, Gene Hackman, Terrence Stamp, and considered by some to be even better than the original movie. Kneel before Zod!

For those who have never participated before, here are the rules:

1. Make sure you have a DC Universe subscription!
  2. For best results, cue up DC Universe on two devices: one for watching, and one for commenting on this thread!
  3. To ensure you’re synced with the other viewers, make sure you start your video EXACTLY at 9:00 PM EST!
  4. If you lose your place, pay attention to the clock. For instance, if it’s 9:15, that means we’re exactly 15 minutes into the movie!
  5. Because these movies will be delisted soon, they may not appear in the regular spaces. If you can’t find it, search for it manually!

And as always, as long as at least one of you RSVPs, I’ll be here to host the affair! I hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Hope I can make it for this one. It’s the only one I’m off for. I will definitely try…

1 Like

This will be happening in 3 hours, if we can get an RSVP!

An hour and a half left to commit!

29 minutes left to check in!

If nobody check in in the next 15 minutes, we’ll cancel this watchalong and hopefully reconvene tomorrow for Wonder Woman.

Well, I guess we’re all kinda busy post-holiday. I hope to see you tomorrow for Wonder Woman!

I was out tonight, but wish I had been able to make it. Hope you have a big success with the other watch alongs this week!!!

Like Superman and Lois were away so was I, sorry to miss it. :confused: