Last Chance to Watch: Now Until June 1st!

Got to say I finally watched Apocalypse… great movie, did the comic story justice.

A+ live action movies OK

I noticed the news article doesn’t list Batman vs Dracula. Is that a misprint in the article or is that one no longer going to go down June 1st?

2 Likes

Still no word on what’s coming in June besides Swamp Thing and more YJ?

1 Like

@DanTheManOne1, thank you for letting us know- we’ll update the article now.

@TheDemonEtrigan, nothing is being added to the service in June, with the exception of Swamp Thing. Young Justice: Outsiders comes back July 2nd.

That’s a confusing statement, it says above “We have a delightful collection of A+ live action and animated movies hitting DC Universe next month”. Next month is June. Is a “collection of A+ live action and animated movies” coming next month or not?

1 Like

@rex.mason, sorry for the confusion- DC Universe’s statement above is correct: Nothing is being added to the service in June, with the exception of Swamp Thing. Young Justice: Outsiders comes back July 2nd. A+ live action and animated movies will be out July 2nd as well.

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

I find this news to be frustrating. I understand that there are rights deals, but telling us that we will lose 4 movies and gain 0 is not a great look. More and more I find myself wanting to see an old animated movie and not being able to find it here. It’s one of the reasons I purchased the service.

5 Likes

Thanks @applejack

1 Like

I just finished watching Superman vs the Elite. It was a great Superman story and I definitely recommend checking it out while you can.
I found out that the comic the movie is based on is available here on DC Universe so now I’m going to read it.

1 Like

Could we get a teaser for these A+ Live Action movies?

Either way, I am excited. :slight_smile: