Last Chance & Coming Soon: January 2021 (Pt I)

I wish, but no signs of Imperator Furiosa.

2 Likes

Not yet.

3 Likes

After this initial expansion, bringing in titles like Wonder Woman: The Hiketeia will be on the table for discussion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I see what you did there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Will Fables and/or any of it’s spin-offs be on here now. Preferably all of them… not that I am shooting for the moon or anything ;).

2 Likes

Not for this launch, but the anniversary is coming up, and I’ve heard connections being made :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
It’s your friendly neighborhood Reaganfan78,:grinning:
I have a couple of questions, (I feel like a kid who’s trying to peek in his Christmas presents!)

1. When DC Universe Infinite was first announced, think there was a mention of Wonder Woman `84 comic, do you know when it might be out and is it a comic that lead to the movie or the actual movie comics?
  2. Will we see 1989 Batman, Batman Forever, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm and Batman & Robin movie comics on January 21st?
    Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:
3 Likes

Hey, I will take that hope for the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crossing my fingers that it’s Sandman Mystery Theatre…

2 Likes
  1. Let’s say I have a Sweet Tooth, will I be able to indulge it starting on the 20th? :wink:
  2. How much of the DCeased spinoffs (Unkillables #1-3 and Dead Planet #1-7) might we see on the 20th?
2 Likes

I believe the Wonder Woman 1984 comic was released back in September. (LINK)

I got this issue, if it’s the one you are wondering about, and hopefully it’ll be added on here in March.

3 Likes

Thankyou for your help @FelixLeiter!:grinning:

3 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78 - We really don’t have any more information than what we’ve already shared above. As soon as we get an update, we will release all of it in Pt 2, so make sure you keep an eye on the Watchtower section for that update.

I promise, as soon as we know, we’ll let all of you know! :crossed_fingers: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Heya Felix!

1. Your trip to the dentist will be preventable.
  2. Which will give you more time to fortify your defenses against the armies of the undead.
2 Likes

What BBH said! :heart:

1 Like

Which may or may not be one of the first titles discussed over at the WOB Book Club… :shushing_face:

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Perfect gif is perfect

3 Likes

Preacher?

3 Likes

Preacher. :+1:

4 Likes

One more day til big announcement, can’t wait til tomorrow to see what comics are coming this Thursday.:grinning:

3 Likes