Last Chance & Coming Soon: August 2020

APOKOLIPS WARRRRRRRRRRRRR Yayayayayayayyaayay

2 Likes

I am LOVING the fact that we get so much new content but are only losing a handful of things. Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

I have not broken down yet to get HBO MAX honestly I’m waiting til they drop the
Snyder cut and if you don’t know what I’m talking about you noob I envy you because are on a great and wonderful journey through the DC Universe!

Justice League Dark: Apocalypse War. Time to get battered and fried.

2 Likes

I’m excited about krypton season 2 and justice league dark Apokolips! And very little is leaving!

1 Like

Dark Apokolips!!! My wife and I have been going back and forth on this one but since it’ll be here I am looking forward to catching it. Really we love anything that’s got Constantine in it. And more to add to my reading list… It’s not like I got a back log from the past 10 years. Lol

joker

what I SEE IN BATMAN

I love the western genre. I am definitely going to revisit Brolin as, Jonah Hex. I didn’t realize how many good actors starred in that movie. I also want to read all of Gray and Palmiotti’s run in the comics.

2 Likes

Why did you remove “Aquaman”!? I was watching that! What was it costing you to house a series you own?? Constantly removing material—especially classic material—while adding little is not going to help you retain subscribers. And, no, I will not subscribing to HBO, if that’s the goal. Very disappointed.

I understand you’re upset but they never said it was leaving to go to HBO Max. This is the first show that’s ever been rotated out in the almost two years DC Universe has been up and running.

3 Likes

It’s not on HBO MAX either and they had their latest drop of movies and shows. Don’t know why Aquaman was taken down but it was not go put it on MAX apparently.

3 Likes

I imagine the subscriber complaints is one of few because nobody was watching it.

I’m curious where it’s going?

Don’t forget Dc FanDome coming later this month! Who knows what they have in store for us!

Thank God, we need some exclusive content that will stay exclusive!

Krypton season 2 is available on DC Universe today!

2 Likes

I’m somebody. :wink:

Of course you are, but it’s about strength in numbers.

I really need to check out Krypton season 2. I watched the first season on SyFy when it came out, just totally forgot season 2…

1 Like