Krypton Season 2 finale live

That rocked, I want to thank myself for entertaining myself, and also Superby for his special guest appearance

Even better cuz he was stupid drunk when he got it

1 Like

I wish I was on here sooner. Seemed like fun!

I started in like just as the show started and just kept going even though it was just me. Little weird but whatever. It was a great show though.

Too me the two big takeaways for season 3 are
Nyssa on Rann during a Thangarian invasion &
Lobo and Seg road trip to Earth
So excited about both

Me too! Who would’ve thought so much character development would’ve come from Nyssa. I really grew to like her character this season.

Nyssa and Lyta stepped forward as characters, both actors doing great work

Totally agree. They gave them so much rich story this season.

2 Likes

It was an awesome finale. But I don’t think it’s thangar. I think it’s apokolips. There was the apokolips omega symbol on the wall. Those might have been parademons. But I’m definitely not against thangarians.

1 Like

Side note: I did enjoy that Sups 2 reference. And the ending was hilarious with lobo, Adam, and good ol Grampa El.

1 Like

Nyj you could be right, but they didn’t look like Pdemons. Let’s see, either way it’s cool

Okay CBR is saying Darkseid not Thanagar. Called that wrong. This is gonna be good

It could be Parademons because of the omega symbol. It could also be Thanagarians because, if that indeed was Raan that Nyssa landed on, Raan and Thanagar are always at war.

Guess we’ll have to wait till next season to find out.

Why not both? Parademons + Thanagarians + Rannians + Kryptonians = Awesome!

Anyway, another great season from a criminally underrated show. I really hope we get a third season announced soon; I cannot freaking wait for Nyssa to start soaking in those yellow sun rays.

Favorite moment? Seg’s “…Good for you.” when Lobo was pointing his … er … weapon at him. “Grew it myself.” The Lobo spinoff can’t come soon enough!

2 Likes

Holy crap just watched the final!!! When I saw Nyssa on Rann and the omega symbol then the Tanagarians on Rann I geeked out so hard I mean I jumped out of my seat and just started clapping like a mad man LOL. This is the best DC show Ever! DCU needs to take notes.

giphy.gif

So, you think it’s Thangarians too. Could it really be Thanagar working for Darkseid :exploding_head:

Aquamon, definitely take notes. If these show runners have other ideas, bring the to DCU.

Thangarians and Hawkwoman specifically were promised before season 1 was filmed, so yes I think it’s Thangarians.

msgtv oh its dif Thangarians and I don’t think they are working with Darkseid though

Well I’ve heard stuff saying they’re thangarians and other saying parademons. And that the omega symbol could be Darksied or the Omega Men.

So I short it could anything. Either way it all sounds great.

1 Like