Kneel Before Zod Grab Bag

We could always riff on it, MST3K-style, in a WAL.

What sayeth you?

What sayeth @Chain_Twix?

I sayeth that I need to get off my tush and finally watch ATLA from start to finish, so that I can be up to speed when the live-action joint debuts.

3 Likes

Yes, definitely watch the original ATLA. Donā€™t ever watch that movie again.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s its streaming home as of late?

I want to say Paramount+, but Iā€™m not sure, as I knew Netflix had it at one point.

:smile: Yes, maā€™am! :saluting_face: :superman_hv_4:

The only way I would see it again would be an MST3K riff/roast sesh for it, because making fun of that movie would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

3 Likes

Netflix if you donā€™t like commercials

4 Likes

Ah-ha, I knew it was Netflix!

ā€œNo, you didnā€™t. It was just a lucky guess that you remembered them having it.ā€

Well, Iā€™m ad-free on my streaming services, so lucky guess or not (it was a lucky guess :smile:), I shall endeavor to begin my first comprehensive go-around with ATLA as time allows.

Thank you for the heads-up. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

When you get to the episode ā€œThe Tales of Ba Sing Seā€ get your tissue box out. :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Let me guessā€¦itā€™ll give me a cold?

I donā€™t want that!

I will however, yoink some of Zodā€™s cherry Sucrets, just in case.

3 Likes

ah yes, the connection of the two universes. Captain Cold is a water bender. lol

download

3 Likes

What would Zodā€™s role in the ALTA universe be, then?

4 Likes

Fire Lord Ozai, of course

4 Likes

Fire Lord, thatā€™s it! Thank you.

I thought that was the bad guy designation, but I didnā€™t remember off-hand and when I wrote my last post, I was feeling too lazy to Google the term (still am :smile:).

Thank you, Mr. Green Jeans! :hugs: :kangaroo: :tv:

Slides over a sealed package of Chocos as a token of appreciation.

4 Likes

Why thank you >;]

4 Likes

ā€œNo prob, Bob.ā€ :basketball: :tv:

If you should want toā€¦sayā€¦slide a bag of teriyaki jerky my way at some point, Iā€¦would be highly-appreciativeā€¦especially if a nice, ice-cold Mountain Dew were to come along shortly thereafter.

4 Likes

slides over a bag of teriyaki jerky and and ice-could Mountain Dew

There ya go, friend :smiley:

4 Likes

As Barry White so often said ā€œOh, baby.ā€ :drooling_face:

Grabs The Goods.

Thank you and Rao (or Martian deities of your preference, if that works better) be with you, my Martian pal! :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

issue 2 is out, I picked it up on Tuesday but havenā€™t had a chance to read it yet.

4 Likes

:partying_face: Iā€™ll have to go grab it!

3 Likes

we can share notes later

2 Likes

If you havenā€™t read it already Ultra members of @ModernAgeSupermanClub, nowā€™s the time, as Kneel Before Zod #1 is on DCUI! :partying_face:

Kandor on a stick, thatā€™s right, #2 did drop this week.

Welp, I know what Iā€™m getting with Action #1062 next week. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Chain_Twix and other Zodaholics, what are your thoughts on Kneel Before Zod #3?

I read #2 this week and it was good. My favorite moment was Ursa asserting herself over Dru. If Casey wants to write an Ursa book after KBZ ends, Iā€™m onboard for it.

Meanwhile, Iā€™m in the mood for more Ursa, so Iā€™m going to re-read her appearances in Superman/Wonder Woman.

3 Likes