Kiteman

Can we just all talk about how great he is? Well here is a place for everyone to express their unending love for Kiteman

8 Likes

Harley Quinn show seem to help the character to be popular. Before the show, nobody could care less about him, that’s what I like about Harley Quinn show, giving the unpopular to become popular like King Shark, Sy Borg and of course Kite-man.
I think Kite-man is funny, I like that he has a crush on Poison Ivy. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m looking forward to what season 2 will bring.

6 Likes

I can’t wait for season 2, and I can’t wait to see what obscure characters they bring in!

5 Likes

I only know him from the Harley show, but I get why Ivy fell for him. He’s an absolute cheeseball on the surface, but he seems to sincerely care about making her happy and earning her respect.

And while I’d be fine with Ivy and Harle being endgame, I don’t mind this detour in the slightest. Before she chose to be with him, I was worried it was going to be one of those plots where “Character A has crush on disinterested Character B and continues to harass them until B comes around/gives up.” I don’t know if it’s a matter of life mimicking fiction or vice versa, but that’s one of the most uncomfortable situations to deal with.

5 Likes

hope I get an invitation to the only Wedding I’ve ever looked forward to… Kiteman and Ivy!

7 Likes

I loved kite man in Tom kings batman.

3 Likes

I love that The Harley Quinn show has brought him so much appreciation

3 Likes

He got Poision Ivy’s love, only Harley Quinn has managed to pull that off… so good company there.

3 Likes

I like the references to the Peanuts comic strip. His name is Charles Brown. He has a obsession with kites. In a Hawkman comic he crashes into a tree and yells one of good ol’ Chuck’s signature phases “Rats”. In the Harley Quinn show he is basically a loveable loser who likes a Red-Haired Girl.

In the future they need to give Kiteman a canine sidekick.

6 Likes

I love him in Tom King’s Batman. It really shows where the inspiration for him in the Harley Quinn show came from. They also do a great job of telling his back story and really making you feel for the guy, the end of his first feature issue in the War of Jokes and Riddles really changed the way I look at him.

3 Likes

Hell Yeah ! :heart: Me some kiteman

2 Likes