Justice Society

I’m building a GA Justice Society set. Want to keep them very similar in size and style with a preference for that original, minimally articulated DC Direct style. Dr Fate and Dr Midnight are a little hidden here. Obviously missing the Hourman from that line, but then I’ll have to branch out a little. I’ve seen a Hawkman 1st Appearance figure that fits the look. There are a set of Atom figures that are probably close enough. Ditto for Black Canary. Any others you’d suggest?

Would also love some suggestions for figure stands. I need to bring a little elevation for my guys in back.

10 Likes

There was also a Hawkman/Hawkgirl two pack that came out with interchangeable helmets to make them look either Silver Age or Golden Age.

3 Likes

Awesome collection

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it completed!

3 Likes

Update:

Made three additions. Atom, Black Canary, and Hourman. Can’t believe there’s no Mr. Terrific. It’s a shame because it’s the one obvious hole in the originals. Found a good Golden/Silver Hawkman and a Silver Batman from the Re-activated series and a Huntress from the Crisis line that match the look from the team shot I’m using as inspiration.

4 Likes

A. Sweet set-up!

B. It is a pity no GA Mr. Terrific figures exist. Given how many GA JSA members were produced by Mattel in DC Universe Classics, you’d have thought he’d be a shoe-in, especially as a companion piece to their own Modern Age Mr. Terrific.

3 Likes

An Amazing collection of my favorite DC characters you have there. I went with the DC Universe Classics figure. You’re making me want to display my collection. :smiley::ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

Nice collection.

3 Likes