Justice League Incorrect Quotes

100%!!! That’s AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, Batfam, Batfamily, Robins, Tumblr,  Nightwing, DC Comics | Batfamily funny, Batman comics, Detective comics

1 Like

3 Likes

71 Tim Drake ideas | tim drake, tim drake red robin, batman family

2 Likes

dick: I am going to need you to swear-
jason: ■■■■.
dick:
dick: …swear as in promise.

3 Likes

dick: Jason what is wrong with you?
jason: Loaded question. Elaborate.

3 Likes

kon: Wasn’t icarly that guy that girlbossed too close to the sun because he was down for Apollo?
tim: ICARUS?

2 Likes

dick: Wow, great work on the Halloween decorations. Where did you get the fake skeletons?
jason: Fake?

2 Likes

tim: Your existences are confusing.
bart, kon, and cassie: How?
tim: Your presence is annoying, but the thought of anything bad happening to any of you upsets me.

2 Likes

Bernard: What can therapy do for me that screaming in my car for 30 minutes can’t?

2 Likes

dick: What situation is not instantly improved by the addition of fishnets, I ask you.
jason: Being a fish.
dick: Well, crap.

3 Likes

The only part of this I take issue with is that Tim would be the one to shut it down. He would join in wholeheartedly and it would be up to Babs to stop it.

2 Likes

That’s from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, and for those of you who haven’t seen it, firstly, I pity you, secondly, this scene ends with Flint breaking into random people’s houses and hitting them with snowballs.

3 Likes

BTW, Damian has calculated the exact period of time it will take each member of his family to give up hope that he’s coming back for them, specifically so he can show up exactly twenty-four hours after they give up.

2 Likes

Whichever one you prefer, a crossover would be spectacular.

2 Likes

That’s a quote from something, I just can’t remember what.

2 Likes

Umbrella Academy lol

2 Likes

Another quote, this time from The Good Place, and you are 100% right, Tim is a total Chidi.

3 Likes

bart: How many vampires do you think have been hit by a car backing up in a parking lot because the driver couldn’t see their reflection?
kon: I’ve never considered it but you’re really shining light on what’s probably a very serious issue.

3 Likes

I apologize ahead of time to @Jurisdiction for my timkontent I know this post will probably be responded to with something superpulse
kon: This date is boring!
tim: This isn’t a date. I said I was going to the store.
kon: Then why did you invite me?
tim: I didnt, I specifically said “don’t come with me,” then you said, "■■■■ you tim I’ll do whatever I want!

3 Likes