Justice League Heroes

Does anyone here remember Justice League Heroes? This was probably my favorite game on the PS2 with RE4 and X-Men Legends 2 right behind it.

This game played like X-Men Legends and the other Marvel games that I can’t remember the name of at this time. You had to create teams and go save save the day with a huge boss fight against Darkseid. I believe I played it about 4 times all the way through and then my last playthrough I picked the wrong people to be on a team and I was too far to save myself from my mistake.

Did anyone else play it and did you enjoy it?

9 Likes

Omg I haven’t seen that game in years

My favorite part was playing as Superman and the flash

2 Likes

My favorite part was playing as Superman and the flash

I love this game! There were a ton of characters, and it was cool that the heroes with multiple alter ego skins had different power sets for each. I liked the character building system as well. Great co-op game!

1 Like

I forgot all about the different skins!!! I need to dig out the PS2 and play this soon.

Very underrated superhero game! It has issues but it ain’t bad. Very fun

In my top 10 superhero games actually

3 Likes

This was my favorite comic book game up until DC Universe Online came out.

1 Like

I feel like looking up the cutscenes on youtube and seeing them as a movie. There are channels that does that for games

Great game

I had the PSP edition. I’m not too interested in video games but I remember it being fun. I remember it being advertised in the comics pretty heavily too.

1 Like

Here are all the cutscenes compiled together as a film

https://youtu.be/sQxfOA7rZQw

2 Likes

I still have a PlayStation 2, and a copy of Justice League Heroes. JLH (and Superman Returns) is among the few reasons why I’ve kept a PS2.

1 Like

I had this game on Xbox. I would love to see the game be BC on Xbox One

1 Like

I became a fan of Zatanna because of this game, I was losing every characters while fighting Darkseid, and when Zatanna was left, I barely beat him and was thrill!:grinning:

2 Likes

This is how I was introduced to her as well!

1 Like

One level and one level only, the first one with Superman and Batman. After we lost the game. Really would’ve liked to smack it more.

2 Likes

I picked up the Nintendo DS version and have only gotten about a level into it. The game is fun but it is harder for me to play video games now a days, especially when I have what seems like a never ending library of comics!

2 Likes

Fun Game. A little tedious at times but Zatanna’s reaction to Darkseid’s threat during the final battle was awesome!
“If I were free, I would grind your bones to dust!”
“I believe him!”

2 Likes

This game introduced me to so many characters! Truly gave me hours and hours of fun as a kid. Wish we could honestly get a remaster…

2 Likes