Justice League Draft 2023

So we’re looking at 6 per team, but it’s going to be ordered like a draft. So someone will pick their first, and then the next person will pick their first, and so on.

3 Likes

Interesting that Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all absent. I wonder if that has something to do with the mysterious Final…

4 Likes

Good speculation, but the trinity is removed for being too damn op lol

5 Likes

Or is that reverse psychology?

3 Likes

Strategizing my picks and alternates already. Don’t want to give too much away. Eager to get started.

4 Likes

I was wondering if Mr. Terrific and Black Alice could be included. Mr. T for being arguably the third most intelligent person in the world, and Black Alice for being a formidable magic user hence her powers to usurp any magic user’s powers temporarily.

3 Likes

I think nominations for roster expansion should be saved for a second game. There are enough guys here, and part of the fun is trying to work with what we’ve got.

3 Likes

As well as Iris West II (Kid Flash) and Bart Allen (Kid Flash) as other speedsters?

3 Likes

Good point!

3 Likes

We can do that. Feel free to discuss anything here though. We’ll do an official review after team captains are all declared.

5 Likes

Hey, how do I join in?

4 Likes

You’re in!

2 Likes

He’s already in

5 Likes

Thank you & you guys have bn Freaking Awesome…I Appreciate you all.

4 Likes

Ofc! It’s great to have you on the community!

4 Likes

Is there still room for me?

3 Likes

Of course! We actually have 18 spots left after you.

Tell your friends! :blush:

4 Likes

Never played something like this before, but sounds like it could be fun. I’ll give it a shot. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome!! You’re on the list!

2 Likes

The Draft will start on Saturday April 1 @ 5pm EST! Start thinking about your first picks!

I posted some other announcements at the top of the thread.

4 Likes