Justice League Draft 2023

I don’t mind sharing the stuff here in the main thread too, but yeah just so we don’t have to go digging for them later. A DM to us would be helpful.

6 Likes

To close my team:

Warrior: Yamashiro (Katana)

Power: Jefferson Peirce (Black Lighting)

Wildcard: Selina Kyle (Catwoman)

Let the games begin

9 Likes

Awesome!!!

Not quite… @BatMike-ThePunisher still has to pick his last 3

6 Likes

That’s a formidable team! Good balance of intelligence and meta/superhuman abilities

7 Likes

For a sec I thought that background was Middle Earth :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Yeah it’s giving off a Helm’s Deep kind of vibe.

5 Likes

Also posted in the wiki.

7 Likes

And please feel free to convince people as to why your team would do better than the opposing team!

8 Likes

Black, Blue, Green and Dead

“We also have Jarro!”

8 Likes

Awsome use of background color.

6 Likes

The ThunderKats

THE THUNDERKATS

“ThunderKats, HOOOOOO!!!”

8 Likes

When are the names and group photos etc. due?

6 Likes

I think end of the day Friday would be last call on the names. At that point we’re going to have to solidify the bracket (updating the team names). You’ll be named “[Username]'s League” otherwise.

The photos you can have more time for sure. That’s just for fun. For now they are just going in the wiki. And we’ll probably assemble a “group shot” at the very end with them.

@EvilKat has agreed to help out with the team portraits if anyone wants an assist. I think there are a few others too.

6 Likes

Still trying to get a Photoshop together, but I put everyone’s teams (except @BatMike-ThePunisher, TBD) together in DC Legends. Every DCL team only has 4 members, and if at least 3 of your heroes aren’t among the game’s 200+ then I couldn’t fill your roster. But here they are to the best of my ability.

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Dude Freddy is TINY.

Super cool though. We can use these for alternate team portraits in a pinch.

6 Likes

I should have my real one by Saturday.

6 Likes