Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

Being a huge fan of the DC adult animated fare, you’re quote makes me want to watch it right now. My guess is it will appear here sooner or later, but I might have to go and pay to check it out elsewhere sooner. So many, many good things to watch!

1 Like

Holy moley that was intense! An excellent end to an era.

2 Likes

Yes! I just finished watching it and it was glorious. Anytime Constantine is part of the equation we know there won’t be any happy endings. That’s always a given. Regardless, was constructed out of the most recent timelines from New 52 to DK:Metal. How do you come back from that!?

If you need more encouragement … buying it on Blu-Ray also rewards you with an Adam Strange/Strange Adventures Showcase short, which is all kinds of awesome. :+1:

2 Likes

I just finished justice league dark apokolips war. Pretty awesome. Well done. My only two gripes are:
1-The fight between Darkseid and Trigon should have been longer.
2-I don’t like how they turned John Constantine into Doctor Strange. His Vertigo incarnation is much better, being an occult troubleshooting meddler.
Other than that, it was really excellent and I am looking forward to the next incarnation of the DCU.

1 Like

Same for iTunes purchase. I love the extras and docos stuff, so I purchase. Plus I find that I’ll watch them multiple times, so that makes them a good value proposition for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Think I missed the announcement. Kinda Sucks for having a membership here…

1 Like

Not really. The moderators are good about keeping us updated on any possible changes that come. Always keep an eye on the watchtower forums for any announcements.

1 Like

Why isn’t it on the dc universe app?!

@deefour84.85683 Scroll up as this has been answered numerous times

2 Likes

I finally caught up on the DCAU and watched the movie. Holy crap I loved it. I know some have an issue with violence, but I’ve never been someone who minded. I think it really added to the stakes and made the danger very clear.

The story was super engaging and I’ve loved the bigger role that John Constantine has taken in the universe. Im super pumped to see where they take the DCAU in the future.

3 Likes

I just want to know when this movie is coming to the app because I do not feel like buying or renting this movie when I already have this app

1 Like

Interesting fact that most of the plot itself with the character alterations was suppose to be what Synder had envisioned for his Justice League Trilogy.

Scroll up in the thread for the answer.

And welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little und 90 days from now. The reason is that DC Animated needs to make money on sales and rentals to be profitable. Which, IMO, is not unreasonable.

1 Like

Not on the app but you can rent it for $6. SO worth it.

2 Likes

Just pay the $6 to rent. It’s so worth it. You’ll definitely have your fill of violence

1 Like

Lots of cursing. I think maybe a few inappropriate jokes but yeah lots of cursing. The violence and swear level is on part with the current Harley Quinn animated series. Definitely not suitable for children. It’s an amazing watch though but not family friendly or those who don’t like gore and swearing

2 Likes

I absolutely loved the movie definitely the most intense ,they didint hold back at all . It was quite amazed lol it would be so awesome if they made an animated series of JLD or Constantine (or both lol) or make a season 2 of Constantine (I know I want alot lol) But I totally agree with You that JLD Apokolips is Great and done very Well.

2 Likes

It is rated R. There is quite a bit of cursing.

Cyborg’s last sentence was a good subversion via the use of cursing.

1 Like