Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

I just watched the movie last night.

Jesus christ on a cracker that was some intense violence and gore in any dc animated film I’ve ever seen.

26 Likes

Can’t wait to see it! Is this on the App? I saw it for sale on YouTube but can’t find it here yet

4 Likes

It’ll arrive on the app 90 days after it’s Blu-Ray release

4 Likes

I bought it, as I do most DC animated movies, I love the docos and extras.

Haven’t gotten a chance to watch it, but that’ll happen in the next few days.

4 Likes

It’s on the vudu app for $19.99

I pre ordered a hard copy as well

2 Likes

Call Darkseid Timmy Turner because he for sure had a burner to kill everyone walking.

8 Likes

This is what the dc cinematic universe needs. Wow

5 Likes

Can you tell me everyone who dies

i need for there to be more stories in this universe. After all these years I became attached to these characters almost as much as i did the DCAU. Didn’t realize that until the end of this flick.

I do agree with you on that I would love to have more just JLD and Titans films but considering what most of us knew what dc was attempting when doing their own adaptation of Darkseid War, Rebirth was pretty much around the corner.

3 Likes

I prefer not to spoil but I’ll say this those who you never thought would never be killed off will hit you hard like the ending of Logan did me. It takes a lot of impact in a film to make me tear up and cry and I was a inch away from over that border

4 Likes

How you know that

It was announced in October that starting with Wonder Woman: Bloodlines, all future animated movies would arrive to the service 90 days after their Blu-Ray release.

4 Likes

This was my favorite of the animated film s they’ve made. Holy smokes. Matt Ryan is Constantine. I hope that he brings the character the HBO 's New show. The end of this film was the perfect end to the current animated timeline. I look forward to where things go from here.

6 Likes

How did Superman think a team of 14 would stop Darkseid…it should of been a team of 63 like the JLU series.

2 Likes

Underrated comment :joy:

1 Like

JLD:AW was just a very heavy movie. Wish it didn’t have to end the continuity but it was a great movie to end it.

4 Likes

Even as an animated movie strictly for super fans, I honestly can’t believe this got by corporate…and I mean that in a good way. Since so few have seen it in this thread, I’ll leave it there and come back to this but dang!

5 Likes

If you want a good breakdown of this film with some intriguing facts watch this guy’s video.

1 Like

How would you rate it though. Is there anything indecent besides the violence? I would very much like to rent it in a few days, but I don’t know what kind of content it contains. Are there a lot of really bad swear words?

1 Like