đź“ş Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Movie Wednesday Night 9/18 9 pm E / 6 pm P Watchalong (1 hour 20 minutes) đź“ş

:tv: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Movie Wednesday Night September 18th Watchalong (1 hour 20 minutes) :tv: 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT ? MST

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/justice-league-crisis-on-two-earths/28/movies

In this soon to disappear animated movie classic, there is an alternate universe where the roles of the heroes and villains are reversed from their counterparts in the mainstream DC Universe, heroic analogues of Lex Luthor and Joker (called the Jester) are stealing a device called the “Quantum Trigger” from the headquarters of the Crime Syndicate (villainous analogue of the Justice League)!!! Whaaaa???

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday September 18th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT /
We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like a precision marching band at the appointed time!

How:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Legion of Superheroes (under Animated Series).

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

WHO’S WITH ME??? YEEEEAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! (note: you don’t need to sign a petition or pledge to join …THIS TIME!!!)

Justice-League-Crisis-On-Two-Earths.jpg

6 Likes

I feel like I own this and watched it not that long ago, but what the heck. I’m in! Putting it on my calendar, so I can actually remember to be here for it!

3 Likes

I put it on a physical calendar and Outlook, lol…Grandpa gets a tad forgetful come about 6 pm ET over here…

1 Like

@Don-El Do you offer reserved seating, good sir? In any event, I’ll take a ticket for one please.

1 Like

Both your seating and the seating for Princess zsmethyst have been assured!

Where did I put that digital ticket punch?

1 Like

A reserved seat is so sweet.

I’m going to meander over at the Barnes and Noble across the way until 10 minutes before showtime.

puts a digital ticket punch on the counter on his way out

2 Likes

LESS THAN 24 HOURS FROM NOW!!!

2 Likes

Count me in. I love watching these movies with die-hard fans.

4 Likes

I expect to be another by the creators doing this movie is will be tuned in for sure!

What I meant to say was this is going to be another classic by some of the producer’s of DC Comics!

3 Likes

Son.of.Robin and coreyash48.53317 , you are both most welcome to join our happy throng of Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths enthusiasts at 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 6 pm MST / 8 PM CDT!

1 Like

wheels in a popcorn popper with DC artwork emblazoned on it

Okay, where’s the plug outlet DE?

2 Likes

Over by the fourth wall

Have fun tonite!

1 Like

Thx…

13 min

I’m late to answer but I’ll be there

1 Like

2 minutes to go!!!

1 Like

I’m here! I took a new med that causes drowsiness, but I am here!

1 Like