Justice League Book Club Watch-Along: Static Shock Season 3, Episodes 6 and 7: "A League of Their Own", Saturday, June 19th at 2PM PT/5PM ET

watched. the next ep is starting for me

2 Likes

me 2

2 Likes

dude my sister’s and I were all about happy meal toys. That stupid house fire destroyed everything and when I saw those Hook toys online I just had to get them.

1 Like

I did (and I highlighted it in this week’s JLBC). It was pretty good.

Have you read it?

2 Likes

Happy Meal toys, or the line of figures and vehicles by Mattel? I had the latter.

1 Like

Yep be sure to leave a review on the club I’m running now, New to DCUI LOL

1 Like

I can’t participate in club until next month. I just buy so many current titles the cost of the service with out the videos and the price for HBOMAX I just don’t need the DCUI every month. I normally take a a break and just do a bunch of reading on a weekend and catch up.

2 Likes

I’ll try to remember. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Don’t forget, next month sees the first issues of the Future State books on DCUI. You’ll have plenty to spotlight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Flash for running down Gear… After the help from Batman. :flash_hv_5: :batman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Our buddy plans to take over again on that month, Nathan

2 Likes

That’s cool. Participate when you’ve the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

the tree house market is murder in Dakota

2 Likes

the double voice thing is really cool

3 Likes

Well I had both. but I only bought the happy meal ones right now. Slowly trying to replace stuff that burned up. One that I really want to get is the pirates of dark water or something I always loved the show and the toys but I have the hardest time remembering the name and the show is not available on any services i don’t think.

1 Like

It is. I really dig it.

1 Like

Hawkgirl…We are the party!

1 Like

When you need assistance with looking into the The Pirates of Dark Water toys, LMK. I can help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

" why don’t you come here to see it

yiiiikes

2 Likes

I will def take you up on that come dec. bud.

1 Like

I’m not the only one watching this right?

2 Likes