Justice League 3000

WHAT UP!

If you haven’t heard that Bird is the Word, then you probably didn’t know there is a Justice League 3000 from the far far long time ago days.

I bought the volumes for my collection, they were pretty cheap, but if ya are subscribed here ya might find em on DCUI.

Features Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and the Wonder Twins;… ( sort of ); in the year 3000.

I will say this to hopefully further the interest, Superman can’t fly, but he does try.

6 Likes

Who did you like more Flash: Teri or Barry (3000)?

3 Likes

I thought Teri was pretty cool, I had no problem with her replacing Barry when she did. Though I think what would have been way more interesting, since Ariel had this moral ethics issue with meddling with people and D.N.A, that she could have used herself to bring back Teri with her own embeded D.N.A and the D.N.A of Barrys speed.

But Superman was my favorite, just being a complete tool was absolutely hilarious.

5 Likes

That would’ve been super cool!

3 Likes

I read it. Its pretty good.

5 Likes

I read it years ago on Comixology. They had a sale and I figured why the hell not. It was fun, but frustrating in parts as the book was constantly changing. Look at the title when it starts compared to those last issues. It’s still fun, don’t get me wrong, and it was nice to see Booster and Beetle in the future, but it felt like the book ran out of steam fast.

4 Likes