An early contribution to Batman Day:

15 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

Ok last one:

11 Likes

14 Likes

I want you to tell all your Gryffindor friends about me.

13 Likes

Alfred, king of sass, keeper of bats (all of ‘em).

8 Likes

Found these in another subreddit:

13 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t know which one I love the most… each one got better and better as they continued.

7 Likes

Thanks! That reminds me of another one I saw there that I think you’d like. :rofl:

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure him and I have had this conversation once… I was then told not to encourage him :joy:

8 Likes

Can’t say I understand this one. I don’t see how Bruce and Babs can be compared to Dick and Zatanna when the former is creepy due to the mentor-student, bordering on father-daughter, relationship and the latter is just an unconventional pairing

10 Likes

It’s because Zatanna is supposed to be Bruce’s childhood friend, at least in some versions. Granted, Young Justice changed this and aged her down to Dick’s age, but it might be weird if you consider the fact that Z is canonically Bruce’s longtime friend.

8 Likes

Ah, right, I did forget about that element. I guess it’d be weirder if they dated in the DCAU, but Young Justice certainly does effectively get around anything like that. Hell, even if they did, it’s not like they would’ve had the kind of relationship Bruce and Babs did there. I figure they would’ve just met as adults and it’d be cool

8 Likes

I actually do find it weird that Z and Bats are childhood friends, just because I actually could see Dick and Z together, so to me that would make more sense. I understand that Bruce knew her father, so I could even see a situation of young Z meeting Dick during his time as Robin, and then date when they’re older. To me the Young Justice version makes more sense than how it is in canon, but it is what it is. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I think it’s also meant to be a parody of the “Turning Point USA” memes that often say statements that don’t really make sense together.

On another note:

12 Likes