I want that set so bad.

9 Likes

:laughing::laughing:
They need a movie stat.

5 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

W: Is there anything more I could get you all for dinner tonight?

J: Ah yes, Mo-moa Samosas please, they’re delicious. :drum:

W: . . . Ya been holding on to that one for awhile, huh?

J: Yesss!

6 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

Also- “they’re delicious.” :laughing:

6 Likes

11 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

I wonder if insurance covers stuff like that in the DC Universe :skull:

7 Likes

If it does than I would be celebrating :partying_face: mama needs a new car!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Well Gotham does have Batman insurance. They specialize in dark knight returns :sweat_smile:.

10 Likes

As someone who has been living in Gotham for nearly 4 years I can confirm yes, insurance does cover. It’s called Bat insurance, and it will cover any damages caused by Batman, Villains/Criminals, or any other vigilantes as long as the villain/criminal they were going after gets caught within a week from the accident. At that point your damages are considered to be accidents in a situation that has been solved by the people who caused it. After that week timeframe and the villain/criminal has yet to be caught, then they cannot cover for something they can’t prove was a Bat Battle accident.

Trust me… I’ve had an experience or 3.

Exactly :ok_hand:

7 Likes

:laughing: That video is hilarious as well @Aztek. :+1:

8 Likes

IKR? :flushed:

5 Likes

I’ll be there when I get there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_batman_1986:

7 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

One of the reasons for secret identities. So they can’t be held liable for damages. Lol

8 Likes

Like every time something of Batman’s gets destroyed and Superman says “I’ll replace that” and Batman says “what, on a reporters salary?” Lol these heroes know what they’re doing lmao

6 Likes

Thank you for bringing this subreddit to my attention. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. :laughing:

This one just happened to me today:

9 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes